Dwarka L – Zone: Redefining the Demography of Delhi
The Delhi Master Plan 2021 primarily focuses on fulfilling the urban housing needs for the rapidly growing population of the national capital Delhi through the reconstruction as well as redevelopment of already existing areas. The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has successfully come up with strategic zonal plans, as a key attributes of the master plan – A to H; J to P, the national capital territory has been divided into and notified legitimately with the approval of the center as well.
The L-Zone with its highly strategic location advantages brings newer opportunities for home buying as well as investment. If you are also in search of most promising deals in this location, you can go without any second thought.
What is the L – Zone?
- The L – Zone is among 7 land pooling policy (LLP) zones viz. J, K-I, K-II, L, N, P-I, P-II, earmarked to be urbanized areas.
- Notified in the year 2013, this spans an area of around 22,000 hectares in South West Delhi bordering with Dwarka sub-city in Delhi and Gurgaon in Haryana.
- There are around 95 villages in these zones with L – zone having 58 villages and one Census Town, Najafgarh, this way making it the largest zone of them all.
- The L – zone is very close to the IGI airport, National Highway – 8 as well as Dwarka Expressway that enhances the investment prospects.
- Zone 'L' is a very promising investment destination as everything here is being planned by the Govt under the master plan of 2021.
Furnished with high mass transport recurrence, the life of people living here is going to be all time cozy and comfortable having IGI Airport, Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway, National Law University and NH 8, Northern Railway and Rohtak Road, Upcoming AIIMS 2, up and coming Diplomatic Enclave and Golf Course in the very close proximity.
Top 10 DDA L Zone Characteristics
1. Second Diplomatic Enclave
2. 173-Acre 18-hole Golf Course
3. Eco-Park In Village Kanganheri
4. Adventure Sports Complex
5. Disney Land Adventure Park
6. International Football Stadium
7. Upcoming AIIMS 2
8. Biggest Metro Corridor
9. Upcoming Financial Hub
10. Strategic futuristic Planning
Adding to that the most coveted township by the reputed Delhi Infratech, Delhi Gate Township also boosts the desirability of this zone.